Thursday, November 15, 2012

Craved for Cakes!


Last night was one of the happiest moments in my life because I got to experience the unlimited cakes and coffee promo! *Yey* While eating, we also celebrated the birthday of my friend who's turning 18 this Saturday~ So yeah.. There's no actually purpose for this blog entry.. I just want to share the yummy cakes we ate that I suddenly craved for again today. :))


The 5 of us ate in Shangri-La Mall, at Coffee Beanery. I think it's below the floor with the movie theaters and Happy Lemon. So yeah.. The unlimited cakes and coffee costs P200, but you have around only 5 cakes (i think?) to choose from and the unlimited coffee they serve is just latte. If you want to have more cake choices, you'll have to add P100 for an upgrade and you get to choose from around 5 more different cakes.



My favorite were the cheesecakes. It was soooo good. :"> So, if you're the type of person who looooves to eat, especially sweets, this is the place for you! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Reads.