Saturday, May 5, 2012

Blessed to have my Spiritual Family

Today was just amazing! :3


I was able to have real fellowship with two of my close spiritual sisters. We shared a lot about each other in a much more intimate way and confessed our inner conflicts. What's really good about it was we were all transparent. At the end of our conversation, we prayed for each other.


After that, I went to one of my closest friends who's also part of our barkada in High School. I'm always open to people (especially to my "sisters"), but there's this certain area in my life that bothered me for months and I don't know how to tell my other friends. I kept on worrying about it and prayed to God how to handle the situation. He would tell me that I needed accountability every time I ask Him. So, I decided to tell her because I knew that the negative things which are kept inside of us will grow and might even destroy us.


This is why accountability is very important. We need people to help us grow with in Christ. We need godly people who are trustworthy, so that when we fall, they can help us back up. It says in Ecclesiastes:


"Two are better than one, because they have a good return of their labor: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up." - Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 (NIV)


While I was on my way home from church, I felt peace after telling her everything.


I don't know why I'm blogging this. I'm just happy, I guess. :)) HAHA.


I'm so blessed to have these godly people around me. :>



"Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective."
- James 5:16 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Reads.